Summer might be here to stay for the next little while but that's no reason for a tea hiatus. Instead, now's the perfect time to use your creativi-tea! (Sorry, we can't help ourselves).
We've put together a refreshing sweet treat to help you beat the summer heat using our green tea with peppermint.
Let's get to it!
makes 8-10 popsicles
- 1 cup mint simple syrup (1/2 cup boiling water, 1/2 cup agave nectar, 4 large sprigs of fresh mint)
- 1 cup teapigs green tea with peppermint
- Juice of 1 lime
- Make a mint simple syrup by combining 1/2 cup boiling water, 1/2 cup agave nectar and 4 large sprigs of fresh mint. Let cool, then strain the mint leaves and refrigerate.
- Steep 1 cup of teapigs green tea with peppermint. Remove tea temple, let cool and refrigerate.
- Peel and chop 2 cucumbers and juice 1 lime. Blend with all liquids until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle forms and freeze overnight.